Donate

Charity, Partnership, and Bears Oh My!

Jaximus
Make-a-Wish Jaximus Livestream

Hello winners, its DoubleWinning or Nick!  Sorry I haven't been updating my blog, I'll try and get at least a post out a week from now on, but sometimes life gets in the way.  Blogging is a good way to produce content for you guys without having to commentate, because its kind of hard with all the noise here sometimes.


First off, I want to say congratulations Summoners, we raised almost $500,000 for Make-A-Wish foundation! I would like to say that I had my little share it in with the video I made and encouraging all my friends to buy the skin. If you missed the video, be sure to click here! I'll be doing the livestream with viewers pretty soon, and whoever has proof they bought Jaximus will be able to get in on the action with us!


How do I get proof you ask? Well that's simple! Either you screen/video capped your purchase OR go to your purchase history and then take a picture of that! Why should you purchase Jax and or Jaximus? Here's a Jungle Jaximus gameplay you might enjoy!


Here's what it should look like:
Obviously it should have your summoner name :P
Then just make sure you're following me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook (which I assume if you're reading this, then you are!) and you'll be informed of when the livestream starts! I don't think I'll be streaming it myself, I'll probably have my friend do it since he can stream in HD! 


URFF!
New Fizz Gameplay Commentary!

You guys have waited long enough! I'm sorry that I didn't rush out some Fizz videos when I got him, but because of your patience, I got the Fisherman Fizz skin so it'll make the video oh so much better!  The video is in Spectator mode format, so I don't know how I'm going to commentate it, but we'll see! The video will not disappoint, because I think I'm getting pretty good at Fizz and boy is he fun! So when that video is live, click here for the video! 

Partnership for DoubleWinning?

Holy talking in third person Batman!  In all seriousness though, I'm going to get my channel partnered!  What does this mean? Before I could monetize my videos on youtube, and I got a little money for my videos.  However, there were a whole MESS of problems that I'd stopped even bothering to monetize some of them!  With this new partnership with TGN (www.tgn.tv) I'll be able to make money and not have to worry about issues!  It also means that I'll be able to have thumbnails for my videos, I might be able to get a decent GFX artist (rather than just me doing simple edits in paint) and I can raise money for you guys!  

I'm not selling out or anything, things are still business as usual.  I still plan on uploading non-league videos, I've just been practicing my Let's Play abilities.  I'm not quite sure what game I want to do first. Dark Souls was a bust because my roommate sold it.  So if you guys have any suggestions, I'm all ears! 
Bear Bear Bear Bear Bear Bear BEAR

Bear With Me For Some Volibear Gameplay!

I've got a pretty good Volibear gameplay in the archives, I'm not quite sure if I wanna post it though. I might use it for another Life Commentary if you guys would be interested in that. I say that because it wasn't really a difficult game.  It was mostly just me... well being a BEAR.  You can't bear waiting for a Volibear video? Check out my old one!  I'm sure you can't bear anymore of these terrible puns.  So I'll wrap this up! 

That's All For Now!

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. I tried a new format, takes a bit longer but I think it looks pretty. If you guys like it, be sure to leave a comment!  If you have any questions or comments about this post or anything at all, post here and I will get back to you!  As always, stay classy and keep winning! 

DoubleWinning








0 comments:

Post a Comment