Donate

Feb 28th Ranked Games

(Just kept normals for authenticity) 
Game 1
Udyr 1-2-15

Pros
Learning to play Udyr!
Counter jungled and learning when Udyr becomes god mode
Communicating with my team worked wonders

Cons
Kinda low in farming and twice I just dove enemy team without assessing my team
I need to killsteal more

What to work on
Have smite ready for objectives
Make sure team can follow up when I initiate


WATCH THIS GAME: (will put link here later!)


--


Game 2
Tristana 15-5-4

Pros
This was my first Ranked 5s with my new Team (Team Kevin Blows)
Tristana kill lane is just ridiculous
Got to play my Guerilla Tactics lane (Tristana + Leona = first blood level 3 np np)

Cons
Need a bit more team coordination and ward coverage.  A couple blown ultis and deaths because we were caught out of place. 

What to work on
Positioning and general map awareness for whole team


--


Game 3
Tristana 9-2-5

Pros
Guerilla tactics TOO strong (Lux + Tristana = level 2/3 first blood np np)
Kept up my farming as well as kills
Denied enemy carry of a lot of farm as well as made their jungler come bot always
Good supports = FREELO

Cons
Lux KS'd me :[
Died at an awkward stage so I went triple dorans and vamp scepter. Didn't matter though, ended building PD + 3 Dorans for maximum early game advantage.

What to work on
Talk to team before match, if they can play a good Leona/Lux = Guerilla Tactics gg
If not, play a solo lane/jungle
Started: 1329
ELO: 1353

RP GIVEAWAY AT 500 SUBSCRIBERS, MUST BE FOLLOWING MY LIVESTREAM AND EITHER LIKE MY FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! 

That's all for this post, this is the format I will be using for LIvestream recaps from now on!  If you have any questions or comments, please comment here or contact me through Facebook or Twitter! If you want to see some full gameplays be sure to check out my Youtube.  I'll be posting a lot of full game plays pretty soon, so be sure to subscribe! In an unrelated note though, click here to see my full gameplays on Youtube.

- Stay Classy and Keep Winning!

Nick "DoubleWinning" Gustafson

doublewinningg@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/doublewinning
http://www.youtube.com/doublewinning
http://www.twitter.com/doublewinning
http://www.twitch.tv/doublewinning <--- FOLLOW SO YOU DON'T MISS A LIVESTREAM! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment