Donate

Why Can't I Play Udyr?

I'm pretty close to just never playing Udyr again.  I bought him a while back and have played about 30 games or so with him.  I see all these great Udyr players and I've tried different things on him.  I just suck as him and I think the sooner I admit that the better off I'll be.  What does this teach me though?  That sometimes the Tier list isn't "easy to play" its actually how good a champion is.

Just because a champion is God Tier or Tier 1 doesn't mean you will be able to play them! 


That's something I've had to tell myself multiple times.  (Mostly when I try and play AP Mid) It seems like its the same for Udyr.  I just die early game and don't make it to late game where it seems Udyr is this unkillable machine.  People have said that he really shines once you hit your Randuins, but if you don't have a Wits End you don't have damage, etc.  I just don't really like him!  I suck as him top lane. I suck as him jungling.

I have many other top lanes I'm great with!  Tryndamere, Wukong, Pantheon, Gangplank, etc.  I have other junglers I'm competent with!  Pantheon, Gangplank, Xin Zhao(lol), Skarner, Lee Sin! However, I just can't seem to play Udyr!  If you guys have any tips for him I'd love to hear them.  I know about Flash-Bear Stance, its fun to do.  I just feel like ganking with Udyr is like screaming "I'M A BEAR WATCH OUT I'MMA GETCHA!" which doesn't seem very successful.

That's all for this post, I hope you guys learned some! If you have any questions or comments, please comment here or contact me through Facebook or Twitter! If you want to see some full gameplays be sure to check out my Youtube.  I'll be posting a lot of full game plays pretty soon, so be sure to subscribe! If you'd like to see those, click here for my playlist of Full Gameplays!

- Stay Classy and Keep Winning!

Nick "DoubleWinning" Gustafson

doublewinningg@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/doublewinning
www.youtube.com/doublewinning
www.twitter.com/doublewinning 

0 comments:

Post a Comment